Saturday, March 27, 2010


I don't know if this will work, but I saw I could share my photo alblum from Snapfish. A teacher at my school has her own photography business on the side and was so kind to come and take photos of Ethan at our house. It was perfect since we are still home-bound. She came on his 2 month b-day so they are true 2 month photos!
Click here to view photos

Here our some of our favorites.





Zoie was SOOO funny. We got settled in our pose and she came running (without being asked) and plopped down in front like she was supposed to be there. I never knew we had such a photogenic dog! I was laughing so hard at her!

Ethan has his 2 month shots next week on Wednesday. We are so anxious to go back to the doctor to see what this eating machine weighs! He continues to eat every 2 hours, but he is taking enough so I don't have to pump!!! We are also hoping the doctor lets us go out and about a bit more with him. I hate being a bubble mom. I am anxious for our nieces and nephew to be able to come and meet him.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love the photos Wendy! How neat that you were able to get such great shots at home. Good luck at the doctor's appointment this week!

The Thorson Throwdown said...

I love the pics! What a sweet family you have!

Bethany Mastin said...

I love the new pictures! He is just incredibly adorable :) I love his big blue eyes. Hugs!

~Amy~ said...

Those are great Wendy!! I can't get over how much he is growing and changing everyday!! So precious!