Sunday, February 16, 2014

11 months

 Oh Luke, you are more fun than words can describe! Here is some of your latest updates...

The weight and height are at home measurements. Not sure how exact they are, but shows you still continue to grow big guy!

 I hope I do not offend anyone with this next photo, but I do believe this where Luke's majority of weight come from....
His THIGH ROLLS! I could just squeeze those sweet thighs all day, love them! 
Some things we love to do:
 Walk around pushing things.

 Chew on EVERYTHING. He eats everything not edible, and then struggles with real table food! I am starting to get nervous that this kid would prefer paper and baby food over table food and may be eating baby food until he is ten! He is going to be one in a month and I'm not sure what to do. He puts his food in his mouth, sucks and chews, and then spits it out. It's not the kind of spit like, "ew, I don't like this." So, I'm not sure why he doesn't swallow his food. I'll ask the doctor if it continues at his one year check up.

 Here he is showing off how picky his eating habits are. Yes, he is eating a banana, but it is because it is still in the peel, mom is holding him, and he gets to hold the entire banana. Put him in his high chair with a cut up banana, won't eat it! Strange eater he is! I think part of me isn't worried because he is so big, but he does need to learn to eat one of these days!

Gets into things we are not supposed to:
 Here he has wedged himself under my glass night stand and is trying to squeeze his head between the edge of the table and my bed.

 "I'm trapped"

No pictures but, he is so determined and strong. So we have a gate at the bottom of the steps, the one with the rubber ends that you wedge between the post and the wall. I knew I put it up one day, but I couldn't hear Luke and got worried to where he went. There he was a few steps up the steps, with the gate up except for a corner that he manged to pull out and squeeze his chubby body through! I actually wish I could have witnessed how exactly he did that. Oh and the bathroom doors are always to remain closed. He loves a toilet and putting the whole roll of tp in there!

 Spring better get here soon. This hat barely fits around his face anymore! Too cute in the morning! I have a hard time leaving him to go to work most days!
 Does pretty good on the sleeping. Goes down with a 8+ oz bottle around 7:30 and gets up between 6:30-7:00. Has a had cold lately so some nights he wakes up and needs to be rocked back to sleep.
He is babbling more and more all the time! Says, mom, but not a direct correlation to seeing me. Actually says it most often when he sees his bottle!

So, we are embarking on the last month before one! Oh, what will come this month? walking? a first word? actually eating a meal? Guess we will have to see! Love you Lukey!

No comments: