Saturday, September 25, 2010

8 Months

On Monday Ethan turned 8 months. I just got used to saying he was 7 months and now I have to say 8, what!?! Here is the sequence of our photo shoot.....
Oh, paper to crunch!

I can get that mom, you didn't put it far enough from me!
Got it!
Paper is so good!
Now I will drool all over it!
Mom had to take the sign away to get me to smile! Man do I ever have a double chin!
Don't forget to show off my fat thighs!
My learning chair, Viking game last Sunday was ugly so I decided to entertain everyone.
Anything that signs and has lights is the coolest!
One day into 8 months Ethan caught his FIRST cold ever! He still has it today. I am ready for it to be over so I can get some sleep! I feel so bad for him, he can't get the mucus out of his throat and even gags himself, which of course makes me super nervous! We planned on going to the ISU game today but dad is sick, mom has a sore throat, and Ethan still has a runny nose. So those Cyclones are going to have to pull off a victory without us!

3 comments:

The Thorson Throwdown said...

Wendy-he just keeps getting cuter!! He looks so happy! And don't you wish babies knew how to blow their noses? They (and us Moms) would be souch happier during cold season!

Little 'Nemos said...

I love his chunky rolls!!! He is adorable!

Bonnie Yegge, Bethany's Mom said...

Oh, Wendy and Brad, Ethan is adorable!! I love his litl chunky legs!! Sooooo very sweet! Can't believe he is 8 months already!! And if you are in Ames for a Cyclone Football game, I want to know so that I can join you tailgating!! Take care!!