Sunday, March 4, 2018

Mt. Kato

We decided to get Brad and Ethan as ski pass to Mt. Kato this year as Ethan had really enjoyed skiing the last 2 years. Then Luke BEGGED to go. So we bought some used skis, boots, got him a helmet and googles, put him in one 1 hr lesson and BOOM that kid was hooked too! That meant, mom was the only that didn't know how to ski! I was okay just drinking and watching from the bar..but they twisted my arm one day to go with. Nothing like learning tips from your 4 and 8 year old!
I also ended up buying some used gear...and now I guess we are a skiing family! I am by far the worst of us all, but hopefully I can improve as quick as the others learned!








 Luke and daddy ride together and means Ethan and mom can have some really good chats up the lifts. We talk about all sorts of things going up those lifts! Love it!

 Silly skiers!
 Luke leaving me in the dust!
One thing we learned. We aren't good enough to all 4 get on the same ski lift! haha. That was a fail. 


We sure do have fun!! Glad I braved it and gave it a chance! We live literally 1.5 miles from Mt. Kato so I guess we can embrace the MN weather and have fun on the slopes as a family!

No comments: