I'm Not going to lie. It was a hard balance being a teacher, mom, wife, and "Santa" this year. Lots to balance and trying to keep the real meaning of Christmas as the center of it all.
Here's what the Weber's having been doing to prepare!
Picking out the tree at the Y tree lot. I refuse to buy my tree before Thanksgiving and this year people must have started earlier as there was not much left to choose from.
Brad found it!
Cutting the stump to make sure it will fit!
All decorated. Notice I didn't include the part at the lot where you should check the trunk to make sure it's not crooked. Yep, first time we had a tree fall down. Hence it is leaning on a wall for support!
Snowman the Elf came back this year and started off quite creative...
I'm back!
Yep that lasted a week and it was back to just hiding in the house in random places.
No Christmas prep is complete without a Santa visit. We saw 2 back to back days.
Daycare had Santa, too!
Dressed and ready to go!
I was so proud! There were a lot of people there. I could tell he seemed a bit nervous as he scanned the crowd looking for me. Once he found me he got the biggest smile ever!
So extremely excited for the Holidays and Christmas' at all the different places. Truly looking forward for some much needed family time!! Katie, Ronnie, and Drew come tomorrow and I'm like a little kid too excited to sleep!
Merry Christmas!

















No comments:
Post a Comment