Children's Museum. Mankato has had a Children's Museum and I have just never brought Ethan there. Over my Christmas break I finally broke down and got a family membership. SOO, glad I did. Ethan loved it. We went 3 days in a row!!
Taking dinner orders, making pizzas, and being a server in the Pizza Shop.
My food!
Being a vet
Checking out x-rays
Checking on the dog
Playing in the sand
Mr. Neat Freak sweeping up after his spilled sand.
Water table
Putting on a "show" for mom on the stage
Shopping with his vet jacket on in the Food Market
ISU Basketball Game:
This was Ethan's second basketball game this season, but mom's first. We had fun going extra early and going down on the floor to check out the pregame action.
He found the ladies! Nice smirk, Ethan.
Watching his favorite player, "McGee" and "Geroges" warm up!
Chasing down Cy
Our lovely new cheezy smile. I don't know what to do. I can't say smile because this is what I get!
This is the best one I could get!
Cheering with dad
He loves Cheering with grandma!! She is just as wild as he is!!
He even took a nap on Frank's lap until I freaked out that it had been a LONG time since he had peed and I didn't want him to pee on Frank's lap!!















No comments:
Post a Comment