Thursday, January 31, 2013

31 Weeks

Yippee, 31 weeks, I have officially entered uncharted waters. I didn't make it to 31 weeks with Ethan! I am looking forward to all the 'new' pregnancy symptoms that I didn't get to experience with Ethan!
  
We were taking these durning the ISU basketball game, daddy didn't have patience to get more. Only one good shot this time!
 I had my weekly appointment on Monday and things got a bit unnerving. It was my week to get my fetal fibronectin, which always makes me anxious to begin with. It's like my 2 week pass!
I was measuring rather large, 34 weeks, according to the "measuring tape". I have always been about a week or so ahead, but that made me 3 weeks ahead. My doctor wanted to send me over to get a complete ultra sound, mainly to check my amniotic fluid and make sure it was normal,  and also check my cervical length again. I thought I was done with those, so I was a bit nervous. Positive is more pictures!!
I headed straight over there and everything seemed okay. Fluid good, cervical length did go down from 2 1/2 weeks ago, but still in the normal range. Baby measured a few days past 32 weeks and weighed about 4lbs 5 oz. Crazy how fast they grow now, 2 1/2 weeks ago it was 3 lbs.
After waiting a few hours, I learned that my fetal fibronectin came back negative! Another 2 week pass- YES!

Ultra Sound photos:


1 comment:

Libba said...

Way to go Wendy! I'm so excited for this new baby to join your family!