So, Brad and I got home from Michigan on Monday and flew to San Fransisco on Wednesday to meet Christina.
Golden Gate Bridge family shot! It was COLD in San Fransisco!
She took us to a fabulous restaurant where she loved up on Ethan!The next morning we woke up and drove to Lake Tahoe. Here are some pictures of the AMAZING sites there!


Of course I made us stop at a local ice cream shop, largest Kids Size ever!Once we got there we enjoyed the LARGE house that John and Kathy rented for ALL 14 to stay in! It was pretty neat! We decided to kick off the weekend with a cake Brad and I bought (I got upsold to the 1/2 sheet, ooops!) So, we had cake everyday!
The next day we went on a boat cruise to check out the lake. Here we are before the cruise.The next day we went to the pool and the beach. Ethan's swim outfit was a big hit!
Dad tried to paddle board, not as successful as Aunt Christina. Too rocky for him!
The next day we went to another beach.
Grandma Weber and Ethan in their hats!We had supper at a great restaurant to celebrate their actual anniversary! Congrats!

Here is a slide show of some more great pictures of everyone!
![]() |
| Another photo slideshow by Smilebox |

2 comments:
Great pics, Sis! Looks like a great trip and Ethan is getting bigger and bigger!
Isn't Tahoe amazing?! We were there for a wedding 2 weeks ago and loved it!
Post a Comment