Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good Bye Buttons.......Hello Stretchy Pants!




I have been wearing these comfortable maternity pants for a few weeks now, but have been still checking in with my old jeans. Today those old jeans didn't quit button- see you again next year. Brad calls these pants my stretchy pants and is very jealous of the concept of these.

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

i loved my maternity jeans...Jolin had to lay down the law and had to hide them from me after I had Kye or I would still be wearing them!!!

Jess said...

HATE, HATE them! They look pretty darn cute on you, though! Lucky girl! Cannot wait to get back into the old faves and buy new ones!!

MoCos said...

L O O K I N G Say LOOKING GOOD SAY LOOKING GOOD!!! You are looking fab.. I can't believe you are over half way either.. that is crazy... well keep on posting, but quit being a cute pregnant lady.. with all these cute pregnant girls I am never going to have a baby because you all look way too good doing it!

leynahanson. said...

Probably one of the best milemarkers of pregnancy! I still wear mine, although not necessary. I'm pretty sure when I discovered the stretchy pants, I vowed in my blog entry to never go back to buttons or zippers. You DO look great! Hope all is going well & I hope we can see you guys over Christmas =)

The B-Lynk Buzz said...

Wend...I am so confused...so you wear those streatchy pants with what?! You need to post a photo with a stretchy pants outfit :-) I can't wait to see all of this over Christmas! Love you!

Wendy and Brad said...

Katie- I wear them with just a sports bra- nothing else! ha
You just put a top on silly.