Thursday, December 17, 2009

SOLD.......
Well, I feel like I can finally post this because I came home yesterday and saw the sold sign with my own eyes, instead of just in a dream!
Yes we sold our house. We put it on the market in September just to see what we could get. I love the house I am in right now, but really don't like the neighborhood. Brad bought this house before we were married and it was a new development and we thought it would be great. But, the developer really didn't take pride in finding good people to buy the homes and the development has gone down hill in the last couple of years.

We started looking for some bigger houses and I of course found one I loved. I never thought our house would sell before the one I liked sold. But, we got an offer on our house the second week in November, which made us get real serious about putting an offer together for a new one. The whole process took almost 3 weeks before all the countering was done! Stressful and definitely tested my patients! But the signs are up at both houses and I can now say it is OFFICIAL!

If getting ready for a baby isn't enough, I just added packing and moving to our list! We close on Jan. 8th! Please pray there is not a snow storm!! I am super excited and have already done quit a bit of packing. This will be the only time I can say "thanks" for our school systems for using processed foods for school lunchs- those Tyson Chicken Poppers and Smiley Fries make GREAT packing boxes. I now have a whole kitchen full of them! Here is a picture of our new house from the outside. I will post inside pictures after we move in!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations!!! What a pretty new house to move into - it looks wonderful!!!!!

jchelstrom said...

I love it! I can't wait to see it when I come over to baby-sit!!

Libba said...

Your new house is so pretty and what a great place to raise a family! We are under contract on a house that needs a complete renovation, oh, and we're planning a wedding, too. It all seems to happen at once, doesn't it?

leynahanson. said...

That's awesome news guys! Hope the packing & moving goes smoothly...a perfect way to take advantage of the 'no lifting' rule of pregnancy =) Hope to see you two + bun in the oven over the Holidays! Take care!

MoCos said...

It looks like a fabulous family home!! Congrats weber's, I can't wait to see the inside!