We went to visit grandma and papa Weber the end of July/early August as we realized the rest of our summer was pretty much full! We were so glad we made the trip to hang out with them and all the cousins!
Belle and Lexi dressing Ethan up as a girl!
Out in papa's new building- you would think it was a show room to sell fancy tractors. I asked if they even use these as you can tell they are so shiny!
What a load Brooklynn has, Ethan and Aidan!
Ethan's turn!
Ethan and the sunflowers... I KNOW I have a picture of Brad somewhere in box of him in front of sunflowers with his hands up. I will find it someday! In grandma's garden...check out the size of those tomatoes behind them!!!
Lexi has so much fun hanging out with Ethan. She is such a good little Ethan watcher for me! She will tell you that she is going to be a pediatrician when she grows up- I totally believe her!
Picking pickles.
Digging carrots
Playing in the water in grandma's flower gardens!
Looking pretty guilty here!
Great grandma Lillian and all the kiddos!
One day Ethan and I went with grandma to the Tea Room in Dysart and had a fabulous meal! We went swimming and even got grandma to go down the waterslide with Ethan (I didn't know the extent of how much Kathy DOESN'T like water) and that waterslide ride with Ethan sure didn't help! I still feel bad, Kathy! Ethan is a charmer (especially with those blue eyes)- can get people to do some crazy things! YIKES, we are in trouble! Thanks again for the GREAT time John and Kathy!














No comments:
Post a Comment