Again, late in posting, but this sweet victory couldn't go without a blog!!
As Maid of Honor for Katie's upcoming wedding, we decided to plan a bachelorette tailgate for her college friends. What a more perfect game than the Iowa/Iowa State game, right? Well, we didn't know how perfect it actually would turn out to be, but a CYCLONE victory really made it great!
The Beautiful Bachelorette Katie- who was the good luck charm I believe!
Katie enjoy Bri's P*n*s Parfait- Jello Style. (don't worry I will edit this out before printing Ethan's book, just too funny not to post).
The lone Hawk Fan...Kelli!
Overtime is INTENSE! Even after 4 1/2 hours of play, Ethan was still watching!
Ethan: "YAWN...that was boring- wait to see what we will do!" Next is a poster of the great play!
I really don't like rubbing in victories to the Hawks, but I couldn't resist this one!!!
Mass field rushing is what happened after that play.
Coach Rodes parks really close to mom's tailgate spot and this is him bringing the CY HAWK trophy to his truck.
"That was a SWEET VICTORY CLONES!"
I guess Ethan likes to celebrate a victory by reading books under the shade. He would recruit anyone who would read to him....
Then Bachelorette Aunt Katie
I just had to post this one again!!! Go CLONES!






1 comment:
What a game! Katie looks great, can't wait to see her in November at their Holstein reception!
Post a Comment