So, late again on this post. Seems to be a new trend for me. Anyways, 2 weekends ago I went to Miami to party it up with Bachelorette Katie in MIAMI! My mom and I flew down together and met up with Katie, her friends, and Aunt Ronda. We just had a blast! It felt like I was surrounded in Spring Break all over again! Was so excited I could be there with Katie to celebrate.
Katie and her Bride Cup- had it all weekend.
View from the hotel. The beach was WAY cleaner than I imagined Miami South Beach being. We stayed at the Cleavender and the whole part of town seemed straight out of the 50's with its decor and stuff. Pretty neat.
Mom and her girls. We went to this really swanky hotel the last night, when it was just the 3 of us, and mom kept saying, "I feel like Don Johnson from Miami Vice is here." It was pretty funny.
It was a fantastic weekend and fun had by all!
While I was away having fun in Miami, Ethan and Brad we having some fun of their own! The Weber family all got together (super bummed I missed seeing all of them, missed them!). Christina flew in from CA, Dreilings drove from KS, and all met at the Iowa State Fair.
"TRA-TORS!"
Brooklyn and Aunt Nina showing him more JD's.
Aunt Nina!
Wiped Out! Too much fair!
Ethan reading a farm magazine with Great Grandma Lillian. A new past-time for Ethan, magazine, weird obsession right now for him.
Onward to Aunt Deb and Uncle Brian's lake house- REALLY BUMMED I MISSED THAT! No pics either.
Then they headed back to the farm. Went to parades, had gator, tractor, and combine rides! Full farm fun times!
Ethan reading a farm magazine with Great Grandma Lillian. A new past-time for Ethan, magazine, weird obsession right now for him.
Crazy sweet corn hair with crazy dad!
They had a great time! Needless to say we all had a lazy next week from being tired by our travels!





No comments:
Post a Comment