It took Brooklynn about 3 min. before she had her hands on Luke. She is such a natural. It was a baby battle between Brooklynn, Jenn,and Kathy!
Super Jenn!
Kathy getting her snuggles in.
Sleepy Luke!
Baby Jacob snuggling too!
Wide awake playing with Brooklynn!
Jacob is HUGE! He was too funny watch! He love playing with all the toys new to him! He is SUCH a good kiddo!
Aidan wanted Luke time too!
Aidan's "I'm Ready" hands!

I got my time in when feeding Luke!
Aidan and Ethan checking in with Luke. I am sure Ethan is saying his famous "Hey Bud" or "Hey Buddy". Ethan cannot walk past Luke without saying those lines! It's darn cute!
Brad and Jenn took the big kids to the park and play! Looks like they had a great time!

This guy is just too funny!! I love him!

Then Ethan and Jacob had fun in the tub!!

Again, I cannot thank Jenn enough for making the LONG drive up by herself and her kids just to see us!! Thanks again Dreiling's and Kathy! It was great seeing you all!














No comments:
Post a Comment